Saturday 24 April 2010

THE FRIENDLY ATHEIST

I came across this particular site one day, and then continued on to another related site.

Very, very interesting and thought provoking discussions.

The postings are written by one Hemant Mehta, whose became sort of famous after he “sold his soul” on eBay. I won’t repeat the details as it is all on the linked sites.

I had wanted to write down my thoughts on the whole atheist movement after reading parts of the writings and those of some commentors on his blog. But unfortunately, my thoughts are a jumbled mess, and well, the topic is kind of sensitive, so I need to do it right to avoid my own blog being a mess of arguments and troll comments. My posting may never see the light of day though…haha.

But those interested, please have a good read.

No comments: